Baby Tate | 7 months old

I was so excited to be visited by this adorable little one last week! I've had the pleasure of photographing Baby Tate for his 3 mont...


I was so excited to be visited by this adorable little one last week! I've had the pleasure of photographing Baby Tate for his 3 month milestone last October and to say that I was shocked to see how much he has grown since then would be an understatement.  Baby Tate is not only sitting up by himself, but crawling around like nobody's business!  


Tate is such a sweet and handsome little man and always supplies my camera with the cutest smiles and faces.  Thank you to Tate for doing such a great job during his 7 month session and to his wonderful Mommy for contacting our studio so we may capture these and so many other adorable portraits.  I've had the pleasure in photographing Tate's family for many years now and I'm always humbled when our studio is contacted again and again to document such a beautiful family and their wonderful children.     



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images