Baby Eli | 16 Days New

I have had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful family for the past year now and when our studio was contacted to capture their ne...


I have had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful family for the past year now and when our studio was contacted to capture their new arrival's first portraits I was ecstatic!  I am a huge advocate of updating family portraits as often as possible, so I was thrilled when I learned that Baby Eli's new family wanted to update their family portraits during the session.

Baby Eli was a perfect gentleman during his very first portrait session.  Eli was so calm in our warm Baby Room and only needed to take one quick break for some Mommy time and then he was ready for his close up once again.  As you can see these portraits resonate with so much love from Eli's new big brother and parents.  I cannot wait to watch and capture this little one's first year and document all of his milestones that he'll discover.

Thank you to Baby Eli and to his parents for choosing our studio and contacting me to document this important time in their lives.  I am truly humbled when our studio is contacted again and again by so many families to document all of their special moments.    


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images