The S Family

I can not think of a better way to end an amazing year than capturing loving grandparents with their beautiful grandchildren. Our studio wa...

I can not think of a better way to end an amazing year than capturing loving grandparents with their beautiful grandchildren. Our studio was thrilled to be contacted by the "S" family to photograph such a special session.  What a perfect way to celebrate the holiday with capturing these unforgettable memories that will undoubtedly last a lifetime.  

I had a blast photographing and chasing all of these little ones around the studio and watching this loving family's dynamic!  I also have to tip my hat to this beautiful Grandma for taking it upon herself to style everyone's clothes...everyone looked perfect!  On a personal note I have to say that one of my favorite parts of this session was when this family said "goodbye" to each other after we were finished photographing.  It was only 2 days after Christmas and many of the family members live out of town and this was the last time they were going to see each other for a bit.  It must have taken 10 minutes for everyone to gather, hug and say their last words.  If you know me you know how special family is to me and how this reminded me of how long it takes me to say "goodbye" to my family members.  I couldn't of asked for a better ending to 2015! 

Thank you to this amazing family for contacting, choosing and entrusting our studio with such precious memories.  We are humbled and grateful for your business.


   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images