Charlie is TWO

Charlie visited our studio for the first time during his one year milestone and I was so happy to learn that he was visiting our studio aga...

Charlie visited our studio for the first time during his one year milestone and I was so happy to learn that he was visiting our studio again for his second birthday milestone!  With such a sweet smile who wouldn't be thrilled to photograph this little one.

Having two children of my own, a son and a daughter, I know first hand how much these little ones can change in the course of a year.  Charlie was no exception to this, but I knew that he would still have lots of smiles and cute faces for me and my camera.  With so many options and possibilities in our studio Charlie not only sported a dapper dress shirt, vest and bow tie for some of his portraits, he also discovered our prop suit cases, had fun with our number two prop and gave our big teddy lots of cuddles.  

Thank you to Charlie for having lots of cute and silly faces for me and my camera during your milestone session...you did a great job!  A special thank you to Charlie's family for contacting and choosing our studio once again to capture such an important time in their little one's life.                  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images