Baby Logan | 6 months old

I could not wait to meet and photograph this little one!  I was contacted and chosen by Logan's future parents to photograph and documen...

I could not wait to meet and photograph this little one!  I was contacted and chosen by Logan's future parents to photograph and document their pregnancy just weeks before Logan's arrival last year.  Fast forward 6 months and now I'm photographing and documenting Logan's 6 month milestone...time really does fly! 

Logan is the sweetest little man and did an amazing job during his first portrait session at our studio.  He had so many cute faces for me and my camera making it a breeze to prepare and choose which portraits to include in his first portrait gallery.  A cute moment during Logan's session was when his stuffed puppy was first brought out for him to play with.  Logan's smile grew even wider and his eyes even brighter, if that was possible.  The portraits of Logan with his stuffed puppy resonate of best friends that do everything together...Awww.   

Thank you to Logan and his brand new parents for contacting and choosing our studio to capture and document so many memories once again.  It was a complete honor to meet and photograph Logan and I cannot wait to see him again during his 1 year birthday milestone!           


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images