The W Sisters

I always have  so much fun capturing siblings together, so when I  learned that I was welcoming a new family to our studio last week and gi...

I always have so much fun capturing siblings together, so when I learned that I was welcoming a new family to our studio last week and given the opportunity to photograph these adorable sisters together I was thrilled!  There's something so special about capturing the interaction,  bonding and of course all of the smiles and giggles that they share with one another.  But, when it comes to sisters I have a special place in my heart for these special sessions.

These two will undoubtedly make so many wonderful memories together and while I was watching and photographing the W. Sisters there were many times that they reminded me so much of myself and my own sister, who now lives in Texas.  Much like the W. Sisters I shared so many smiles, giggles, stories and even a closeness in age with my sister.  So, whenever I get the opportunity to photograph two loving sisters together there is usually a moment or two that will bring back a special memory for me.

Thank you to the W. Sisters for supplying me and my camera with so many cute smiles and faces during your portrait session.  Thank you to the W. Family for contacting our studio and allowing me to document these special moments for your family.    


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images