Baby Anelisse | 2 Months Old

Just look at that big, beautiful, bright smile!  I met and photographed this little princess during our Valentine's Mini-Session event...


Just look at that big, beautiful, bright smile!  I met and photographed this little princess during our Valentine's Mini-Session event earlier this year, so I was beyond thrilled to be contacted by her family to photograph her 2 month milestone portraits.

Baby Anelisse did an amazing job during her first full portrait session.  She shared so many beautiful smiles and cute faces with me and I was completely overjoyed to capture them all with my camera.  This little one is so loved by her new family and especially by her proud BIG brother!  I am so humbled that our studio was chosen to document Anelisse's first year and capture all of her special milestones.  These little ones grow so fast and I am always humbled when a family invests in such precious memories through our studio.

A special thank you to Anelisse for doing such a wonderful job during her first portrait session.  I would also like to thank Anelisse's new family for contacting, choosing and entrusting our studio with capturing such special memories of their new baby girl.  



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

Flickr Images